We’re taught to try to live life without regret. But why? Using her own tattoo as an example, Kathryn Schulz makes a powerful and moving case for embracing our regrets.
- Randy Pausch Last Lecture: Achieving Your Childhood Dreams
- James Cameron: Before Avatar … a curious boy
- Andrew Stanton: The clues to a great story
- Legendary blues singer Etta James will be remembered
- Leonard Cohen on “Hallelujah”
- Morley sings “Women of Hope”
- Jane Fonda: Life’s third act
- Benjamin Zander on music and passion
- TED Talk: Dan Dennett, on our consciousness
- Dan Gilbert asks, Why are we happy?
- 2011 Getty Best News Photos Of The Year from Around The World
- The World Needs “Childish” Thinking.
- Kathryn Schulz: Don’t regret regret
- Intimate Images of Afghanistan
- Musical Muscle
Zen of Seeing, Creativity, Spirituality, Photographers, Meditation