Photographer Monika Bulaj shares powerful, intimate images of Afghanistan — of home life, of ritual, of men and women. Behind the headlines, what does the world truly know about this place?
- Randy Pausch Last Lecture: Achieving Your Childhood Dreams
- James Cameron: Before Avatar … a curious boy
- Andrew Stanton: The clues to a great story
- Legendary blues singer Etta James will be remembered
- Leonard Cohen on “Hallelujah”
- Morley sings “Women of Hope”
- Jane Fonda: Life’s third act
- Benjamin Zander on music and passion
- TED Talk: Dan Dennett, on our consciousness
- Dan Gilbert asks, Why are we happy?
- 2011 Getty Best News Photos Of The Year from Around The World
- The World Needs “Childish” Thinking.
- Kathryn Schulz: Don’t regret regret
- Intimate Images of Afghanistan
- Musical Muscle
Zen of Seeing, Creativity, Spirituality, Photographers, Meditation